Cloud Agent Disk Is Full — How Can I Clean It Up and Identify Which App Is Using the Space?

Hi everyone,

I’m running into an issue where the disk space on my Cloud Agent is full.

Current Agent status:

  • Disk: 100%
  • Used: 2.7 / 2.9 GB
  • The Agent is still Running

I’m not sure about the following:

  1. How should I clean up disk space on the Cloud Agent? Is there a recommended cleanup method or command?
  2. Is there a way to see which files or Apps are taking up the disk space? I’ve installed and run multiple Apps on this Agent, so I’m not sure which one caused the disk to fill up.
  3. If I directly Destroy / Recreate the Cloud Agent, will that affect installed Apps, tools, or related data?

Could the Anna team share the recommended way to diagnose and handle a full Cloud Agent disk?

Screenshot attached showing Disk at 100%.