Hi team, I’m building WeFinance for the Founding Builder Program (Kate reached out about it) – a receipt-to-insights personal finance Anna App: photo of a bill/receipt → structured transactions → budgeting chat + explainable investment recommendations.
The three Executa Tools (wefinance-ocr, wefinance-chat, wefinance-recommend) are built, binary-distributed, and their sampling/agent-session permissions are granted and tested working. The Anna App bundle (schema:1) is ready to submit, but /developer and the App publishing endpoints return 403 Verified developer status required, and the docs say there’s no self-serve form for that flag.
Could someone flag my account as a Verified Developer so I can submit for App Review before the Aug 28 cutoff?
- Anna account: calderbuild
- Requested developer_handle: calderbuild
- What I intend to publish: WeFinance, a personal finance Anna App (bill photo → OCR → transactions → budgeting chat + explainable investment recs). Repo: GitHub - calderbuild/WeFinance: AI-Powered Personal Finance Assistant - Transforming bill images into intelligent financial insights with Vision LLM technology · GitHub
Thanks!